Saturday, August 23, 2014

Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 4

Why am I dedicating a whole blog for a guy I have never met in my life? That’s a good question. The answer is very simple and many won’t be surprised when they hear it. Because I am sick of seeing how people bully other people on the internet. Whether it’s the company or the CEO behind it. It’s sick and twisted. It’s sad that those people, who we often call trolls, do not face the consequences of insulting other people on the web.

This is what Bruno Kucinskas does all day every day. I couldn’t believe that there is a person, capable of destroying other peoples’ lives on purpose. But hey, there’s a first time for everything.
I convinced myself when I saw it with my own eyes. He said the truth just as it is: he aims to destroy the company he is currently trolling on the bitcoin forum, but doesn’t end with that. He wants to destroy the CEO and, here’s the surprise, his marriage.

I will quote him. The names of the company and its CEO and one of the employees are deleted on purpose.
PS: To any lawyer reading this: I fully intend to do my damndest to destroy the *** brand, fuck up ***  livelihood, and destroy his marriage. For good measure, I wish to fuck the living shit outta ***, ***’s Night Moderator, and eat her tight Jewish pussy.

What? I didn’t hear you. Oh, this is bullying. Yes, this is bullying in its purest form. Insult (personal, sexual and racist) and real threat. How is this girl, who moderates the forum during the late hours, supposed to get her job done, when a user (who happens to know where she works) is stating his intentions as clear as that? If we let that happen, how can we close our eyes and fall asleep each night, being assured that our kids won’t face the same situation of insults and threats the day after?


People like Bruno Kucinskas, who tends to hide behind his screen name Phinnaeus Gage are the people who bully our kids on the internet. People like Bruno Kucinskas are the people whose only purpose in life is to make other people’s lives miserable. Users like Phinnaeus Gage are threat to the internet society as they keep delivering false information, keeping the rest of the audience away from the valuable data most people seek on the internet. In a perfect world, this behavior and intentions would be banned right away. We all know the world we live in is far from perfect, but shouldn't we strive for perfection every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment